Flint Hill Cemetery Association

About Us


Flint Hill Cemetery has been managed since 1875 by volunteers comprising the Flint Hill Cemetery Association.  The earliest recorded burials took place in 1852, soon after a plot of land was sold to a group of Trustees of an unnamed cemetery.  Oral tradition suggests the land may have been used for burial purposes prior to 1852, but no records support that possibility, nor are there any surviving tombstones that are dated prior to 1852.  

The cemetery is still active today, and lots are available for future interment. The current officers of FHCA are:

David Farmer, President
Jim Lewis, VIce President
Anne Stuntz, Secretary & Treasurer

For more information, please send an email to info@flinthillcemetery.org.  
How to FInd Flint Hill Cemetery

The Cemetery is located in Oakton, Virginia, near the intersection of Chain Bridge Road and Court House Road.  The physical address is 2845 Chain Bridge Road, Oakton, Virginia.  Please note that there is no office at the Cemetery, so all correspondence should be sent to FHCA, POB 214, Oakton, Virginia  22124.


Get Directions To:
2845 Chain Bridge Road
Oakton VA 22124
USA